How to Buy a Gift Card
| Do you know someone who likes to sew as much as you do? EmbroideryDesigns.com gift cards are the perfect gift. For your convenience, these gift cards can now be purchased on-line and delivered via email: |
Login with your user name and password. If you don´t have an account yet, create a new account.
Click on the Gift Cards on the left and then Purchase Gift Cards.
- Login with your user name and password. If you don´t have an account yet, click the New Customer button in the Customer Login box on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the Designs tab and then on the Gift Cards link on the orange menu bar.
- Find the gift card value you wish to purchase and click on it
- Enter the recipient´s email address, recipient´s name, your name and a gift message.
- Click Add to Cart.
- On the Shopping Cart page confirm the information and click Checkout.
- Follow the steps to complete the purchase of the gift card.
- On the Order Receipt page, click File then Print to print a copy of the order for your records.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours. If you haven´t received confirmation after 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
* Does not apply in California, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, or Washington; applies in New Hampshire only for
gift cards over $100. Expiration date does not apply in any other states where prohibited by law.
- Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards should be spent within 12 months from the date
of issuance, which is the "use by" date included on the gift certificate. Gift card holders will be given an
additional 6-month grace period to spend their gift cards, and unused portions of gift cards
will expire two years from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift card.*
- Gift cards must be redeemed through the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site, http://www.EmbroideryDesigns.com,
toward the purchase of products listed in EmbroideryDesigns.com´s online catalog. Gift cards may be redeemed for
the purchase of products from third-party sellers through the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site except . . . Additional merchants may be added.
Please check the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site at http://www.EmbroideryDesigns.com/legal for the most current list. Gift cards may not
be redeemed for the purchase of products through in-store pickup or any other Web site operated by EmbroideryDesigns.com, its affiliates,
or any other person or entity.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards, such as EmbroideryDesigns.com Gift cards.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient´s gift card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your gift card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift card cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift cards and their use on the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site are subject to EmbroideryDesigns.com´s
general Policies and Privacy Notice.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. If you have any questions, please visit the
EmbroideryDesigns.com online Help department at http://www.EmbroideryDesigns.com/help.aspx.
- EmbroideryDesigns.com will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently
obtained gift card is either redeemed through the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the EmbroideryDesigns.com Web site.
- EmbroideryDesigns.com may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift cards.
- EMBROIDERYDESIGNS.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE
IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO
NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL
OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- EmbroideryDesigns.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
Missing Gift Cards
If the intended recipient of a gift card has not received it, all is not lost. In the case of e-mail gift cards, it is possible that the recipient either accidentally deleted the e-mail or that they are blocking e-mail from commercial sites. Users of ISPs such as AOL and Hotmail have the option of blocking all e-mail messages that originate outside of their domain. If the gift recipient´s e-mail address includes one of these domains, please contact them first to make sure their e-mail is configured to accept e-mails from EmbroideryDesigns.com.
If you wish for us to reissue a gift card that YOU HAVE PURCHASED:
We will contact you by e-mail once we have canceled the original gift card and issued a new one. Note: If you do not see a "Resend It" button, please contact us.
- Click the My Account link at the top of almost any page on our site.
- Sign in using the user name and password associated with your EmbroideryDesigns.com account.
- On the My Account page, click on Order History.
- Using the original order number or the date, identify the order and click on it.
- Once you´ve reached the order summary for your gift card order, click "Resend it!"
- Review the information regarding the gift card to be reissued, and follow the instructions on the page.
If you wish for us to reissue a gift card that YOU HAVE RECEIVED, please e-mail us with the following information:
We will contact you by e-mail once we have canceled the original gift card and issued a new one.
- Order number (if possible)
- Recipient´s name (or giver´s name, if the recipient is contacting us)
- Street or e-mail address to which the gift card was sent
Please note: If the gift card needs to be sent to a different address, we must receive this request from the original purchaser of the gift card.